Tuesday 24 September 2013

Testimonials from Healthy Living in 21st Century Meet Up Group


I had a great time running the Kitchen Cupboard Remedies Herbal Workshop last month for the Healthy Living in the 21st Century Meet Up Group.

I was delighted to get such glowing feedback afterwards so thought I’d share it here with you to give you a glimpse of what to expect at my upcoming Kitchen Cupboard Remedies 8 week course starting Tuesday 15th October.

Here’s what Jane Jamieson of Enabling Health and Host of Healthy Living in the 21st Century Meet Up group had to say,
“WOW!! What a fantastic evening - Fiona was so knowledgeable and everybody enjoyed her friendly welcoming style. Brilliant! Thank you Fiona for a wonderful evening. I know many of us, including myself, were left wanting more. I am really keen to try the ginger warming oil, because I can think of loads of uses for that for my massage clients.”
It was also lovely to get a review from Suzy Gow about her experience attending the workshop in her Healthy Edinburgh Blog. You are welcome to check it out here.
Here are some comments from the anonymous feedback forms…
"I am a trainee nutritional therapist and this adds so much to my naturopathic “toolbox” – thank you so much! Lots of pearls of wisdom." 
"Wonderful meeting everyone. Really useful advice from Fiona – can’t wait to try it all at home." 
"Lovely! Fiona’s friendly and informative personality made it a very enjoyable evening. Thank you." 
"Very interesting! Thank you! Fiona is a superb presenter."
"Fantastic session! Thank you very much Fiona for sharing your knowledge – definitely left wanting more!"
"Very informative and good fun. Thank you."
"Very interesting and informative. Lovely delivery. Lots of care gone into whole evening. Thanks!" 
"Very informative, good ideas, friendly atmosphere." 
"Really interesting. Thank you. Needed a bit more time!" 
"Got me thinking about what I can do myself. Very interesting!" 
"Lots of lovely herbal suggestions. Enjoyed. Thank you."  
"Nice almond truffles – yum! Got me thinking I’ll make some of these things. Thank you for presenting!"
Thank you to everyone who came along that evening and Jane for a fantastic job facilitating this event.

It's a real thrill for me to see so many people getting excited about one of the great loves of my life - Traditional Home Made Herbal Remedy Making.

I look forward to seeing many of you at other local holistic health events and my upcoming herb walks, courses and workshops!

Warmest wishes,










 

P.S. Click for info about the upcoming evening class course on Kitchen Cupboard First Aid starting Tuesday 15th October.

Fiona Morris helps heart-centred creative professionals, health practitioners and wellness adventurers who are ready for expert support to create a firm foundation of self care and healing methods for flourishing health and wellness. 
Fiona is a Medical Herbalist promoting optimal well being through holistic health and herbal workshops and courses, wild remedy walks, wellness consultations and programmes. 
For more info and free report on Fiona's Top 10 Tips to Nourish and Flourish visit: http://www.fionamorrisherbalist.co.uk and join us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/NourishandFlourish

No comments:

Post a Comment