I'd like to share with you here in my Nourish & Flourish community some of the ideas for new moon rituals that we discussed to help us all kickstart into a new cycle feeling vibrant, refreshed and full of energy.
The methods below are all great to help you kickstart into a new season. To create your own new moon rituals, pick 5 tips that appeal to you most and schedule the time to do them in your diary in the next week.
2. Spring cleaning & de-clutter home
3. Give items no longer used away to charity
4. Buy a new outfit or item of clothing
5. “Spruce” up the home – sage smudging, cleansing essential oils in the burner, bicarb & vinegar washes, new scented candle
|DIY Ginger & Mandarin Salt Scrubs|
8. Boost your water intake - add sliced fruits and herbs for added health benefits & flavour
9. Make fire water (chilli & ginger infusions) to keep in a thermos over night and drink first thing in morning.
10. Take lemon water daily for an internal cleanse (half lemon in pint of water)
11. Visit your local health food shops for a kitchen cupboard restock on favourite ingredients, maybe try something new?
12. Include a lot more natural anti-infective & antibiotics in your diet for a while – fresh mixed herbs, sage, thyme, rosemary, chillis, onions, leeks, garlic, wild garlic, hedge mustard, etc.
13. Explore liver & kidney cleansing herbs, foods and drinks
14. Design spring detox plan with teas, juices, smoothies, increase raw foods & salads, through your own research or with the support of a natural health practitioner
15. Take time to browse your cookbooks, plan and shop for healthy and inspiring meals.
16. What physical activities do you enjoy, or have you in the past? Make a commitment to make time for this in your week.
18. Release negativity by focusing on gratitude, forgiveness, appreciation
19. Take time for emotional & mental cleansing with meditation
20. Connect with nature – a beautiful Spring walk somewhere new, perhaps visit the ocean and breathe in the salty sea air
|Healing Time at the Beach|
22. List 5 things you love to do in your spare time – write date of last time you did this for each – choose one to make time for in coming week
23. Set new goals for the month and year and get them in your diary
24. Create a Vision board for specific projects you’d like to do or for the year ahead
25. Visit your Herbalist and other natural health practitioners for a relaxing treat and personalised wellness plan for the coming month and year ahead.
Herbal Wellness Plans | Courses & Workshops | Wild Remedy Walks
Holistic Body Massage | Indian Head Massage | Tea & Tarot Readings